If you want to install additional Python  modules inside your Blender  environment, you can install PIP using this recommended script , then use PIP to install all modules that you want. Note Blender’s Python Virtualenv location is /path_to_blender/blender_version/python/bin/python and you need to use this particular interpreter to launch the script.
- Post Date:
- Wednesday, Feb 1st, 2017 at 18:32
- 3D print and CAD and computers and DIY (Do It Yourself) and FAQ and modifications and science and software and Virtual Reality
- Do More:
- You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
- FreeBSD PXE Network Install
- LibSWD-0.7 RELEASE
- repeat until success
- PIP and Python Modules inside Blender
- MacPorts Python 3.6.0 and NumPy/SciPy import bug
- Google Books Text-To-Speech
- OrangeADE: Orange Autonomous Device Evaluation
- Is Blend4Web a Blender Game Engine replacement?
- Blender 3D and DS4 PS4 Bluetooth controller
- FreeBSD Synaptics Trackpad/Touchpad