I have recently started the OrangeADE project , that is Orange Autonomous Device Evaluation, an online platform to evaluate security level of network equipment and verify against known vulnerabilities. OrangeADE is released as Open-Source under the “new” 3-Clause BSD license. Enjoy the work in progress! 🙂
- Post Date:
- Monday, Jan 23rd, 2017 at 22:51
- computer networks and computers and DIY (Do It Yourself) and electronics and hardware and software
- Do More:
- You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
- FreeBSD PXE Network Install
- LibSWD-0.7 RELEASE
- repeat until success
- PIP and Python Modules inside Blender
- MacPorts Python 3.6.0 and NumPy/SciPy import bug
- Google Books Text-To-Speech
- OrangeADE: Orange Autonomous Device Evaluation
- Is Blend4Web a Blender Game Engine replacement?
- Blender 3D and DS4 PS4 Bluetooth controller
- FreeBSD Synaptics Trackpad/Touchpad