Blender 3D can work with DualShock4 Playstation4 wireless controller over Bluetooth .
- Post Date:
- Sunday, Jan 15th, 2017 at 15:36
- computers and DIY (Do It Yourself) and FAQ and hardware and modifications and software and Virtual Reality
- Do More:
- You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
- FreeBSD PXE Network Install
- LibSWD-0.7 RELEASE
- repeat until success
- PIP and Python Modules inside Blender
- MacPorts Python 3.6.0 and NumPy/SciPy import bug
- Google Books Text-To-Speech
- OrangeADE: Orange Autonomous Device Evaluation
- Is Blend4Web a Blender Game Engine replacement?
- Blender 3D and DS4 PS4 Bluetooth controller
- FreeBSD Synaptics Trackpad/Touchpad